This message is being sent to you courtesy of BCM Center for Space Medicine

Date, Time & Location:

Wednesday, November 29, 2017   12:00 - 1:00 p.m.

Cullen Auditorium

Baylor College of Medicine

Houston, Texas

Speaker:

Lecture  Title:

Learning Objectives:

Thomas J.  Williams, Ph.D.

Element Scientist

Human Factors and Behavioral Performance
NASA Johnson Space Center

"Behavioral Health and Performance in Spaceflight"

*       Comprehend how the hazards of spaceflight relate to behavioral health and performance.

*       Explain the three primary risks to behavioral health and performance.

We encourage BCM students, faculty and staff to attend the CSM elective lecture series "Topics in Human
Space Exploration and Medicine."   Please contact me if you need additional information about this presentation.

Thank you,

Nancy Gibbins
Center for Space Medicine
Baylor College of Medicine