This message is being sent to you courtesy of BCM Center for Space Medicine

Date, Time & Location:

Wednesday, November 15, 2017

12:00 – 1:00 p.m.

Cullen Auditorium

Baylor College of Medicine

Houston, Texas

Speaker:

Lecture  Title:

Learning Objectives:

James M. Vanderploeg, M.D., M.P.H.

Senior Faculty

Department of Medicine and

Center for Space Medicine

Baylor College of Medicine

The Medical Challenges of Space Tourism”

  • Understand the medical challenges involved in providing safe spaceflight to a broad range of individuals beyond professional astronauts.

  • Understand the regulatory regime under which commercial human space flights are governed.

We encourage BCM students, faculty and staff to attend the CSM elective lecture series “Topics in Human

Space Exploration and Medicine.”   Please contact me if you need additional information about this presentation.

Thank you,

Nancy Gibbins

Center for Space Medicine

Baylor College of Medicine